When first constructed in 1908 the south wing corridor was dominated by a dramatic raked ceiling with exposed rafters and roof lights.
The project will:
- remove the current suspended ceiling to expose the original raking
- reinstate the east wall dado
- install heritage light fittings
- represent original door openings with painted outlines
- repair the floor and install replicas of the original floor grates